What payment types do we accept?
- Instant EFT (Powered by PayU)
- Mobicred (Instant online credit facility)
- Finyou (Instant online credit facility)
- Eduloan (Customer will need to stop by at one of our selected stores to complete transaction)
- IEMAS (Customer will need to stop by at one of our selected stores to complete transaction)
What information will we need for credit card transactions?
- Your 16-digit credit card number
- The expiry date
- The CVV number (that’s the last 3 digits on the back of your card)
- Your name exactly as it appears on the front of the card
When will the payment be deducted from your account?
Immediately. That means we can start processing your order straight away.
Please Note: Credit Cards used for the first time on our website together with any large or unusual credit card transactions will need to be validated by the issuing bank or the cardholder before your order can be processed.
Can I use my budget facility on Mustbuy.co.za?
Yes, for any order over R300. To use the budget facility, select the payment period when you enter your credit card details during checkout. We support 3, 6, 12, 18 or 24 months for budget payments.
Does Mustbuy.co.za store my credit card information?
No, we don't.
Does Mustbuy.co.za accept instalmental payments?
Yes, we do. We have partnered with Mobicred to provide affordable payment solutions for our customers.
Mobicred gives easy and convenient access to secure online shopping. Mobicred offers simple and convenient credit facility that allows you to safely shop online at all retail partners that offer the mobicred payment option.